Understand your bankruptcy options
Attorney Juergens will walk you through your options when you decide to pursue bankruptcy. Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- Clears most of your debts.
- Liquidates your nonexempt assets.
- Is an option for clients with little or no income.
If you do have a steady stream of income, Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be a better option. Chapter 13 bankruptcy:
- Consolidates your debt into one monthly payment.
- Does not require you to liquidate your assets.
Do you have questions about the bankruptcy process? Call John C.A. Juergens Attorney at Law to get the answers you need.